Ads Header

jh

Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Just a little Tip for anybody New to online business

I just felt like sharing this because while it is an obvious tip, it is also a tip I never really got when I started. If I had gotten it and listened to it I would be making a LOT of money right now.
When it comes to making websites and blogs, and making money with adsense, patience is key.
Don’t make a website, spend 10 hours a day promoting it for 2 weeks, and than give up when it doesn’t get on the first page of Google that you wanted it to be on, and when it isn’t making you money.
When I first started I would stick to a project for a month, and get all angry when it wasn’t going well. about a year later, I’ve realized how it’s all about patience, and if I had done things right I’d be making a lot more money now than I currently am.
I write this because I used to get mad at Hubpages when I didn’t get that many views after 2 months of writing quality content and doing keyword research. I logged on just now because I was trying to figure out where some of my adsense traffic was coming from, and was amazed at what I saw.
Quite a few of the hubs had a pr of 2-4 and were receiving 100+ views each per day.
Now if I hadn’t given up hope, I could have written at least 200 decent Hubs, but instead I have 22. Which means basically I’m getting from 1,700 to 2,200 views for my hubs right now, when If I had stuck it out I could be getting 20,000 views for my hubs a day right now.
Also, if I hadn’t given up on some of my micro niche websites I could probably have 50 + of those doing alright right now.
Basically, I earn decent right now … but nothing too spectacular. I’m now constantly making more and more money, but I just realized tonight how if you can just get yourself to think long term, and play the waiting game, and If you can just constantly keep improving and working more and more on your content, you will do well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free countersds.js">